SIMPSON Universal 15 in. Surface Cleaner for Cold Water Pressure Washers Rated Between 2200 PSI and 3700 PSI
Regular price $49.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The SIMPSON pressure washer surface cleaner is used for cleaning driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks and more. Its 15" diameter provides 10X more coverage to clean more efficiently for big jobs. For use with cold water pressure washer with ratings between a recommended minimum 2200 PSI and maximum 3700 PSI, the 80165 surface cleaner has two high-pressure, rotating jets to help remove dirt and grime from surfaces with 10X more coverage than a standard nozzle. This surface scrubber features high-quality steel attachments and utilizes high-pressure rotating jets for a thorough clean that is fast and streak-free. The powder coated steel shroud prevents overspray, allowing the user and surrounding areas to stay dryer when compared to a pressure washing wand.
- Easy to Use: This accessory features a 1/4-inch QC connection, providing a universal fit that is easy to hook up to most spray wands.
- More Jets, More Clean, Less Time: With 10X more coverage than a standard nozzle, the surface cleaner has two high-pressure, rotating jets which provide quick, streak-free cleaning and allows you to complete your pressure washing projects in a fraction of the time
- High-Quality Materials and Construction: The powder-coated steel shroud and stainless steel nozzles provide protection against corrosion. The shroud also helps to prevent overspray, keeping the user and surrounding areas dryer.
- Great for Residential and Commercial Projects: The 15-inch diameter makes cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks and more quick and easy.
- Compatibility and Power: This surface scrubber works with most gas-powered pressure washers with ratings between recommended minimum 2200 PSI and 2.3 GPM up to a maximum of 3700 PSI. Please note the surface cleaner is only for cold water use; max temp 140° F.