SIMPSON Monster Hose 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Replacement/Extension Hose with QC Connections for 4500 PSI Cold Water Pressure Washers
Regular price $50.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Monster Hose by SIMPSON is designed for cold water temperature applications up to 140 degree F. The dual-braided construction of steel over polyester provides strength and durability; the opaque polyurethane outer jacket is flexible, non-marring and up to three times more abrasion resistant than rubber. This cold water hose is built to withstand up to 4500 PSI, which means this hose is fit for most commercial and residential pressure washers with 3/8 quick connect fittings.Whether you"re looking for a replacement part or an accessory to enhance your cleaning experience, SIMPSON has the right one for you. Our accessories provide more cleaning options for the homeowner and professional to get the job done efficiently. Many of our accessories are designed to fit most gas and electric pressure washers.
- Easy Connections: 3/8" Male quick connect plug x 3/8" Female quick connect socket by 50" rated up to 4500 PSI replacement/extension hose.
- Quality Construction: Dual-braided construction of steel over polyester provides strength and durability; the opaque polyurethane outer jacket is flexible, non-marring and up to 3 times more abrasion resistant than rubber.
- Works with Most Pressure Washers: The quick connect design and the capability to withstand up to 4500 PSI means this hose is a fit for most commercial and residential cold water pressure washers.
- Cold Water Compatible: Built for water temperatures up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Durability and Long Life: The 4-inch bend protectors at each end of the hose help extend the life of the accessory; the polyurethane outer jacket wipes clean easily.
- Translucent polyurethane outer jacket is non-marring and abrasion resistant
- Designed to fit most gas pressure washers with standard quick connections
- Original hose replacement or an extension of an existing hose
- No tools required
- 4,500 psi maximum, 140 degree F maximum